Details of CATJEE Bank Account for Fee Submission:
Terms & Conditions
- A student is allowed to appear in General Admission Test only once.
- The institute reserves the right to change the date and time of General Admission Test with a prior notice.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one category of fee rebate then only one category is applicable in which the candidate gets the highest fee rebate.
- Candidates given free-ship have to deposit Rs 10,000.00 as caution money. This caution money is refunded in the month of July and August provided the candidate satisfies atleast one of the following two conditions :
- (i) The candidate secures an aggregate of at-least 90% marks in his/her Annual/Year- End/Board Exam.
- (ii) The candidate secures an average attendance percentage of 85% across the session.
- The scholarship in CATJEE fee awarded at the time of admission is valid only for one year.
- If the marks secured by a candidate in CATJEE admission test is suspicious then the institute reserves the right to re-conduct another test/interview for that particular candidate & re-decide the scholarship amount. In such a situation the re- declared scholarship amount may increase or decrease from the scholarship amount declared previously.
- In case of disqualification in entrance test the candidate is not allowed to take admission.
Special Rebate for students enrolled in Central Hindu School (Boys & Girls), Varanasi or in any JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya)
If a student studying in CHS (Boys’ & Girls’), Varanasi, or in any JNV applies for admission in class 9th or 10th, in CATJEE then he/she is entitled to special rebate of 30% on the First year's CATJEE fee just by scoring 30 marks in GAT. The student can claim this special fee rebate only upon production of his/her fee receipt of CHS/JNV of the current session. However, if such a student is eligible for more than 30% rebate due to any other scholarship clause then this special rebate will automatically stand null and void.